- On September 13, 2019
This person will be responsible for creating and maintaining robust, secure and flexible web-based applications with a strong focus on WordPress and PHP. The ideal candidates will have strong development skills and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Experience level: Intermediate – advanced
Role: Full-stack WordPress/PHP developer
Experience we expect to see on a candidate’s resume:
- Professional experience developing websites with WordPress using custom themes
- Development of custom WordPress plugins
- Familiar with WordPress security and OWASP coding best practices
- Experience with source control tools such as SVN or GIT
Experience we would like to see on a candidate’s resume:
- Experience with ASP.NET
- React, Angular or similar application development frameworks
- Familiarity with software design patterns and principles such as MVC, MVVM and SOLID
- Web page performance and DevOps
Your responsibilities would encompass all aspects of the software development life-cycle including scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation, documentation and support.
- Communication and collaboration with project management, QA and sales team members
- Performing the development lead role on individual projects
- Supporting the QA process by developing test plans and scripts
- Technical documentation including requirements definition, functional specifications and application/database architecture.
Qualified candidates will have a relevant degree and/or extensive experience in web application development.
Tenrec has been building and managing websites and applications for 20 years. We’re a small and very collegial group. Tenrec puts an emphasis on company culture and work/life balance.
Our clients run the gamut from professional service organizations to community foundations to technology companies. Our focus is providing each client with great service and support while staying abreast of the latest trends in web technology.
Interested and qualified candidates should please respond to this post with a cover letter and resume.
Welcome All Comers
At Tenrec we believe that a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all our team members feel valued and respected regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability. We have a nondiscriminatory work environment and management style and we provide equal opportunity for advancement to all our staff. We respect and celebrate diverse life experiences and believe that all voices should be valued and heard.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and link to your work to email@example.com